If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Oklahoma.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Welcome New Members

Welcome our new members:

lostand confused


hi, my name is tom and i hope to learn and share alot here. thanks.

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=6658&sid=d463a2b2

610giant

Hi,

I'm completely new to this sort of thing. I found out about preppers through Glenn Beck's links. I don't know the first thing about prepping, but I rented a self-storage space and bought some stuff from Aldi to put into it.

Is there a real meeting I can attend here in Tulsa with other people who can guide me in the right/simplest direction?

Thanks in advance,

610giant

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=346&t=6138&sid=435

Ranchman

Hello to all, I'm an Okie prepper for about 3 years now. Still working on it, ex-army and avid hunter/rancher. I'm in the northwest part of Oklahoma near the panhandle and I'm interested in communicating and networking with all in the area. I absolutely believe that there is strength in numbers and feel that all should have their own gear/supplies and pull their own weight, as me and mine will definitely pull ours. Again, I would like to get to know some like minded preppers in my area, from I-40 in the western part of Ok, up to the panhandle, look forward to hearin' from ya.

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=6055&sid=35f60

spottedhorse

Been casually working on prepping for some time. Live on a farm and have been picking up stuff we might need at farm auctions etc. but think it is time to get really serious. I garden, can, raise goats and chickens.

spottedhorse

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5819

revleo

hello all i am a retired marine slash soldier yes i have been i both services and i am looking to get aquainted with fellow oklahomans in the event of SHTF
would be nice to have fellow preppers to contact if things do not go well preferably in our local regions i personally reside in the lawton Ft. SIll area and am looking for like minded individuals to talk fellowship with and perhaps work on contingency plans with for our neck of the woods if any body is of like mind i will watch the forum for you and perhaps we can say a word or two and see how we can help each other

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=346&t=2621

Pearls

New here, but not new to prepping :)

Would love to add to my lists - I LOVE LISTS.

I love my pantry,

I love my farm.

I love my family.

And I cry EVERYTIME they play the national anthem.

Nice to meet you - Pearls

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=184&start=315


okiemom76

New to the site and hoping to learn from those out there who have been preparing for much longer than I have. It's not always about the supplies you have accumulated and surviving but, learning to live a completely different life style.

welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5252

Vintage

I have been into the lifestyle and out of it for many years , many things make it possible and many interferences keep you away! A little about me: U.S.Marine 3 years, Federal Law Enforcement 20 years , hunter all my life , although living in the urban hell keeps hunting down to a minimum, anything else you'll just have to ask! I live in Oklahoma !


welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5218

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Oklahoma Forum at www.OklahomaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Oklahoma Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Oklahoma Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.